2014年6月5日星期四

a good customer for the kids excavator and bumper car

Today is the first day I am working for the whole day since we began to our Dragon Boat Festival, one of my customers come to visit our factory for the kids excavator and bumper car. He arrived on 2nd June, the right day of the Dragon Boat Festival, but his flight is a little late, when he get off the plane, it has past the 0:00, a little pity. As we plan to take him somewhere to have a look of the traditional culture of the festival. The next day we drive him to our factory to check the products, we also tried our 7D cinema, thrilling and interesting. We all have a good time in factory. 

After that, we went to go shopping in the shopping center, he is a sane man who know what is really suitable for himself, I like person like him. After buying his clothes, he did not forget to buy clothes for his wife and daughter, wow, good husband and good father, yes? I think so. He told me when he bought something for family, he will be very happy, I agree with him, I think we can be good friends, also hope we can have a good cooperation for the bumper car and kids excavator.


没有评论:

发表评论

link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:thrilling rides link:family rides