2014年5月30日星期五

I like to play with kiddie ride on my holiday

Final days of May, Children’s day coming, also happened to the China traditional festival Dragon Boat Festival, time for us to celebrate the traditional festival and the lovely Children’s day. With this chance, we have holiday on Children’s Day, to be a kids again, go to the amusement park to play with the kiddie ride again, then enjoy endless innocence in the park, haha. Must be very interesting.

For the kiddie ride bumper car, I like its thrilling working ways, once the ride begin, players will drive their cars run around the playground or collide others crazy, the more cars collide together, the more happy they will; for the electric train, I like its beautiful appearance, vivid cartoon image and wonderful train cabins, the longer I sit in it, the more enjoyable I will; for the mini ferris wheel, I like to sit in and wait my cabins rotate to the highest point, they enjoy all the beautiful slight; for the kids excavator, I like to use to to dig the ball all the time, the more I dig the balls, the more happy I will be, etc. Yes, I really like to play with the kiddie ride, they help me forget the pressure and tires just remember laugh and feel happiness.




没有评论:

发表评论

link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:thrilling rides link:family rides