2014年6月11日星期三

Cool afternoon, really want to have a walk in the amusement park

Wow, it is a cool afternoon today, in the hot summer, weather like this will be very welcomed. Walking in the tree shade, make us feel comfortable and happy when go out to have lunch. Even now sitting in office to enjoy the cool temperature with air-conditioner, I really want to go out in the park, as in the park, there are more trees, when the wind blow, all the trees will make the 
whole park very cool. And sitting besides favorite kiddie ride like self control plane or the small UFO bumper car or the thrilling ground-net bumper car can make me excited and ease, it must be comfortable.

I do not like summer very much, as when walking under the hot sun, I always feel the sun is heating me, haha, and what’s more, the it always make me a black girl. In summer, if I can stay at home, I will not go anywhere especially in the cool day, which make so lazy, do not want to do anything. Just sleepy again and again. However, in summer, I want to walk in the seaside, I think it will be perfect. So we have made a date with my friends to travel somewhere with sea like Qingdao or Yantai in Shandong province. Expecting it. The most wonderful thing for life is go to visit some places you like also with the person you like. How about you? Er a a a, Let’s go to have a walk in this cool afternoon.


bumper car

UFO bumper car

没有评论:

发表评论

link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:thrilling rides link:family rides