2014年6月12日星期四

How do you deal with your bad mood, play with the bumper car?

One of my friends has told me, do not write your sad thing on the notebook, as when you read them few years ago, you will find you are stupid and funny when you were young. Also when you are upset to read them, you will feel worse. I believe this words, I have written some sad things on the notebook, the seconds when I wrote them I thought I am the worst person that time, and I have a lot of the grievances and I am the suffer, so I must write down them to tell myself later. But after a few days or a few months when I read them again, I really want to laugh, how funny I was that time.

Now, even if I feel really unhappy, I do not write them on the notebook, just digest them by watching a TV series with my favorite person or watching some funny shows to make myself laugh then forget the bad thing. Sometime I also post logs on my website, as it has various logs from different friends, so my logs will flooded among them, as day by day, I will also forget them.haha. They are all good ways for me to deal with the bad thing. It is also a reason for why I like bumper car http:www.amusementkiddierides.comvery much, the more our cars collide together, the more I feel relaxed, haha. How about you
wish you good feeling

have a good mood


没有评论:

发表评论

link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:thrilling rides link:family rides