2014年5月8日星期四

I have my own blogger for kiddie rides

haha, I am Candy from Lurky. I applied a new blogger today hope to make new good friends here. I am now working at Zhengzhou Lurky Amusement Equipment, we are a professional manufacturer of various styles amusement park kiddie rides like bumper car, kids excavator, happy car, mini ferris wheel, self control plane, electric train etc, thrilling rides like big pendulum, ferris ring car, speed windmill, pirate ship, flying chair etc, family rides like coffee cup rides, samba balloon, disco tagada etc. We are in charge of manufacture high quality amusement park rides for our customers, to help them make fun and profits. Welcome you come to check our rides, no matter what, hope we can be friends. I am Candy, I am here waiting for you.


没有评论:

发表评论

link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:thrilling rides link:family rides