2014年5月16日星期五

My favorite bumper car

I like to go to amusement park to play with the amusement rides both kiddie rides and thrilling rides in my spare time, especially when I am in a bad mood. I think playing with the 
thrilling rides can soon let me release my sad feeling it is so thrill that make people 
always shout aloud, which can shout all fear and excite even bad mood. Then I will go to play with somesmall kiddie rides like bumper car, happy car or others. Especially the bumper 
car, drive the car run away in the playground is really interesting,several cars play 
together, cars always collide together can make a lot of fun, sometimes I also like to drive cars to collideothers, and there are also some kids drive to collide me, wow, really 
interesting and funny.Forbumper car, I just want to play again and again. How about you?


没有评论:

发表评论

link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:thrilling rides link:family rides