2014年7月2日星期三

Good memory with the ground net bumper car


Ground net bumper car http://www.amusementkiddierides.com is made of high quality material fiber reinforced plastic and steel, it is a good material used for amusement equipment, which is durable and firm, also comfortable and safety for players. Also with the fiber reinforced plastic, equipment are more easy to get painting, for the painting, we all use stoving varnish painting so that to make sure the car do not lose painting when collide each other, also can protect equipment from getting rusty.

When playing with the ground net bumper car http://www.amusementkiddierides.com, always make me feel excited. Still remember the first time I played bumper car with my little brother, he drove the car and let me sit together with him, when games began, he drove the car to run around all the playground, and went to collide the one who always avoid to being collided and also did not want to collide others, he was so crazy and so happy to collide them, and the one who were collided also seems very happy to play together with us. Since that time, every time I take my brother to the park, he always ask to play with the bumper car.

With the ground net bumper car http://www.amusementkiddierides.com , I have made a lot of good memories, I have made friend with it, every time I play with it, just like play with one of my good friends, full of happiness and satisfied with it, I think I will still choose to play with the ground net bumper car any time I meet them, I also believe I will have a good time with them, so see you, my friends.



ground net bumper car

 ground net bumper car

skype:hnzzlurky
email:hnzzlurky@gmail.com
Tel:0086-15736756202

没有评论:

发表评论

link:kiddie ride, bumper car, amusement park ride link:amusement park rides link:luxury amusement rides link:thrilling rides link:family rides